Spring Time Mahjong!!
Thursdays, April 28th through June 30th
Registration is required. All guests must be an FJC Member or Sisterhood Member.
FJC is welcoming all who wish to play Mahjong (all levels)!!!!
Bring your card and set (if available)
All temple members must fill out a reservation form which will be sent out each week. Sisterhood members must make your reservation through Roberta Orris.
Note: FJC is following our Covid Guidelines. All participants must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask.
How to Register:
- Select the “Going” button
- Select the number of FJC members attending.
- Fill out the required fields for the Main Guest and then click the “Next Guest” button (the Main Member DOES need to enter their name twice on the first screen).
- Fill out the required fields for each additional Member, and then select Finish.
- You should receive a registration confirmation via email. Please be sure to check your junk, spam and/or promotions folders. If you do not receive the email, please do not RSVP twice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look up your name to see if we have received your registration.
Falmouth Jewish Congregation (FJC) is committed to the concept of Pikuach Nefesh – “safeguarding life and well being”. We have used our best efforts to develop guidelines consistent with this concept.
- Everyone entering FJC is required to have had their final vaccination not less than two (2) weeks prior to attendance at indoor services and gatherings.
One of the main ways to avoid spreading COVID-19 is for everyone who is experiencing any symptoms (fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of sense of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or vomiting, diarrhea) to stay home.
The guidelines may be updated from time to time at the discretion of the Board depending on changes to CDC, state and local guidelines, as well as current conditions.
If you have any questions please email Ann Rider, Board President at email@example.com