Pre-registration is required to attend services.
All attendees (primary & guests) registering here must be an FJC Member.
When a member wishes to bring a non-member guest to an event where it is permitted, the member host must call the office by noon the day prior to the event to register their non-member guest.
All non-member guests will need to provide on-site proof of vaccination.
How to RSVP to attend Shabbat Services:
- Select the “Going” button
- Select the number of FJC members attending.
- Fill out the required fields for the Main Guest and then click the “Next Guest” button (the Main Member DOES need to enter their name twice on the first screen).
- Fill out the required fields for each additional Member, and then select Finish.
- You should receive a registration confirmation via email. Please be sure to check your junk, spam and/or promotions folders. If you do not receive the email, please do not RSVP twice. Contact email@example.com and we will look up your name to see if we have received your registration.
Falmouth Jewish Congregation (FJC) is committed to the concept of Pikuach Nefesh - "safeguarding life and well being". We have used our best efforts to develop guidelines consistent with this concept.
- Everyone entering FJC is required to be up-to-date on their vaccination status prior to attendance at indoor services and gatherings.
One of the main ways to avoid spreading COVID-19 is for everyone who is experiencing any symptoms (fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of sense of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or vomiting, diarrhea) to stay home.
The guidelines may be updated from time to time at the discretion of the Board depending on changes to CDC, state and local guidelines, as well as current conditions.
If you have any questions please email Ann Rider, Board President at firstname.lastname@example.org