An FJC tradition continues!
New Member Shabbat
Friday, May 20, 2022 / Iyar 20, 5782
Outside Reception (weather permitting)
At 5:00 p.m. in the courtyard
Followed by Shabbat Service at 6:00 p.m.
Kindly bring your own chairs!
Please join us in welcoming our new members and celebrating our members with “milestone” birthdays and anniversaries this month.
For those unable to attend in person, the service will be available on Zoom.
Please refer to the New Member Shabbat email you recently received.
Pre-registration is required to attend services.
All attendees must be an FJC Member.
How to RSVP to attend Shabbat Services:
- Select the “Going” button
- Select the number of FJC members attending.
- Fill out the required fields for the Main Guest and then click the “Next Guest” button (the Main Member DOES need to enter their name twice on the first screen).
- Fill out the required fields for each additional Member, and then select Finish.
- You should receive a registration confirmation via email. Please be sure to check your junk, spam and/or promotions folders. If you do not receive the email, please do not RSVP twice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look up your name to see if we have received your registration.
Falmouth Jewish Congregation (FJC) is committed to the concept of Pikuach Nefesh - "safeguarding life and well being". We have used our best efforts to develop guidelines consistent with this concept.
- Everyone entering FJC is required to have had their final vaccination not less than two (2) weeks prior to attendance at indoor services and gatherings.
One of the main ways to avoid spreading COVID-19 is for everyone who is experiencing any symptoms (fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of sense of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, or vomiting, diarrhea) to stay home.
The guidelines may be updated from time to time at the discretion of the Board depending on changes to CDC, state and local guidelines, as well as current conditions.
If you have any questions please email Ann Rider, Board President at email@example.com